Printer Suggestions?

Reaction score
Hello,
I am thinking of picking up a nice printer since i'm almost done graduating school (one year left and I am farther away from the library now that it might be good to get a printer etc. ) I am looking for a printer,scanner,copier. I don't really need a fax. My family currently has a printer/scanner but i'm not sure how well it is compatible with mac.

I'm just curious what's a good way to find a mac-friendly printer? I'd like to have wireless but it's obviously not a necessity.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
I was going to suggest the same darn printer chsag did!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I use and recommend the Canon Pixma MP 620. It scans, copies, prints, and does it all wireless. Comes with complete instructions for setting it up with your Mac and of course has Mac drivers.

Nice thing about this particular printer is that currently it's on sale at Wal-Mart for $99.00. I paid $149.95 for it at my local Apple store some time ago.

BTW, it has 5 ink tanks which are inexpensive to replace unlike most color printers which will eat you out of house and home. :)

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
That was weird. How did my post get above yours?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.