Couple of Bluetooth Questions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP (2009) 2.26GHz, 160GB, 2GB
My first question is regarding bluetooth headphones, Motorola S9 in particular. One of the main uses I intend for them is to listen to music outside in the winter (walking to class and snowboarding), meaning the iPod would be in a rather thick jacket (probably inside pocket), and the receiver would be under a hood and/or inside a collar. Would this kind of obstruction cause any infidelity in the wireless connection?

My second question is related: I have an iPod Video (w/o bluetooth) and iPod Touch (w/bluetooth). I would ideally like to be able to use bluetooth headphones with both iPods. In theory, I feel like I could buy a cheap USB female to female adapter, plug in the charger cable to the video, connect that at one end of the adapter and a bluetooth dongle at the other end to enable my iPod Video with bluetooth. Is this reasonable or would it not work?

Thanks.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP (2009) 2.26GHz, 160GB, 2GB
Sorry, I clicked the wrong link when posting this. Can I get a moderator to move it to the iPod Hardware and Accessories forum?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.