.ppt to .swf

Reaction score
New to the forum and not sure if this is the right place to post this.

Does anyone know how to convert .ppt (office 2004&2008) to .swf? Or save .ppt to .wmf/.emf on mac?

Thank you,

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27 in 2.8 GHz Extreme and Macbook Pro 2.83 GHz 15 in and Macbook Pro 2.6 GHz 17 in
PPT to SWF Conversion

I have the same question. I know there is a freeware program for windows, but I can't find one for the Mac I'd even pay for it).

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
If you have keynote it will read PPT files and can export them to Mov, and then you can probably convert that easier.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mbp
you can export a ppt to a mov in powerpoint 08 on a mac.

I would avoid opening a ppt on keynote as it does crazy things to the layout and the formatting on the master slides.

Convert PowerPoint To Flash: Best PPT To Flash Converter Tools - Mini-Guide, Part 1

Hope the link helps.

Why does it need to be a swf/emf/wmf?

One final note, if its for a client and its at an event just make sure they know its slightly long winded to change a typo. been there to many times.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.