Huawei dont work

Reaction score
Hello..

I have a problem. I just got a "Huawei E1750" from the company called "Telia" today. The guide says, i just have to plugin the device, and then follow the instructions. Unfortuantly when i plug it in my Mac 13´3 notebook, the screen become darker, and its tells me to restart the computer. And it does that everytime i plugin the device.

I tryed the same device on at windows machine, to make sure the huawei worked, and it did. The windows machine working fine with it.

So the problem might be at the Mac. Btw, it says on the device pack, that it should work for Mac.

Any good idea's?

:[

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Well, the company may "say" that it's compatible with Mac OS X but the documentation is all about Windows. No mention of Mac OS X and no instructions on how to set it up. Besides, most of the documentation is a confusion of some English mixed in with Chinese.

And, the compatibility list they give for which notebook computers it will work with does not list a single Mac computer.

Send the device back to where you bought it from and get your money refunded.

Regards.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
OP
T
Reaction score
Well, i will give them a call tomorrow. I just dont get, how they can write on the frontpage of the devicepack like: "Works with both Win and Mac!!!"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.