New to the mac world and need help with mac layout and design

A

ava7ar

Hi everyone. I'm very new to the mac world as I have been a PC user all my life. I was wondering if any guys could recommend really good sites that break down macs via their components and layout in an easy to understand manner. Basically, a website that describes the inner workings of a mac. For instance, what is the AMA? Like that kind of stuff. Thanks for your help guys.[p]
Also, I was wondering how the architecture differs from that of PC's. From what I've read, hard drives and video cards should be interchangable between the 2 systems. At least theorectically. But if anyone can help discern the important differences and recommend where i can find more information, that would be a great help.[p]
In particular, I really need a webiste that shows and explains how emac works on the inside. I found that the apple site explains the g4 and g5's really well and provides illustrations of what they look like on the inside, but i can't find anything on the emac.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.