Photos Into Cartoons ala Kodak Gallery

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66 gh processor with mac OS X 10.5.7
I recently switched from a PC to a new iMac. I'm a fairly avid digital photographer (by no means anything like a professional or an expert:)). I used to use Kodak EasyShare software with my PC. It had a great editing feature called "Cartoon" which would turn a photo into a cartoon. Much to my dismay, I find that, due to incompatibility issues, this feature is not available to iMac users. I've been going nuts trying to find a similar feature out there on the net in the various photo editing programs, but so far haven't seen anything that really resembles it. I've looked at some that say they're cartoons, but their definition and detail are nowhere as good as Kodak's. Does anyone know of a program that has a cartoon feature similar to Kodak's? Thanks! (I'm really disappointed that this big, expensive machine can't cope with something those "bad old PCs" could handle without a problem and that it doesn't even have anything similar in it's photo-editing program).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.