iPhone casing

Reaction score
A quick question:

Can I get a new case for my iPhone? I am not talking about a third party cover but the original casing it comes in? Mine is looking a bit shabby and it would be nice to get a new one so it looks brand new.

Cheers in advance for your replies.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle
I was going to refer you to ifixit.com but they don't have any it appears, strange.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Unless you're really good with your hands, like building models or taking apart other phones good, the best option would probably be to contact Apple. It probably won't be cheap, but it'll get the result you want. If you do go that route, or at least get pricing, let me know what they're charging.

I know you don't want a 3rd party cover options, but this is a decent option I'm thinking of getting myself. Eternity Collection (incl. Mirror Protector) [ AP05-021 ]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
It's not that difficult. you can order a complete housing off ebay they run about $50 and up. If it's a 2G iPhone make sure you buy a housing with the rear panel already assembled.Then follow the guides on iFixit.com make sure you have a spudger too.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.