Transfer music from mac to sony ericsson w705

Reaction score
Hi there,
Please forgive my lack of technical know how. Can anyone help me to tell me how to transfer music from my itunes library on to a sony ericsson w705 walkman phone? I'd be really grateful for any help. I have an imac running 10.4.11
:Smirk:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Have you tried bluetooth file exchange

Its in Applications > Utilities

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iPad, MacBook Pro.
I think you will find as I have, that most of the earlier iTunes tracks are protected, and I could not get them to run my phone, I must say that I am not to happy about this, it seems they will only run on Apple Hardware. And I have just found out that iTunes have raised prices of some tracks, so I will not deal with them anymore, Amazon seem a much better option I have found.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
I think you will find as I have, that most of the earlier iTunes tracks are protected, and I could not get them to run my phone, I must say that I am not to happy about this, it seems they will only run on Apple Hardware. And I have just found out that iTunes have raised prices of some tracks, so I will not deal with them anymore, Amazon seem a much better option I have found.

Yeah, I can't get .mp3 files to be added to my G1's SD card :Angry:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.