sd card and readers - weird issue.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
hey, i haven't been on here in a while, but i just ran into a bit of a strange issue, i searched this site and google, but i wasn't even sure how to search. posting here is something of a final resort. it's not a huge issue, but it's curious.

i have an 8GB kingston sd card, and two lexar card readers. Card reader A is only an sd card reader, and card reader B is a multi card reader for about any card i can find. The sd card will not show up on my macbook, or my girlfriends ibook when it is in reader A. However a micro sd card reader (that is an sd card which i put into reader A) it works fine, and reader A works with the sd card on a windows vista machine. If I use reader B everything works fine on all computers.

I can get the info off of the card via reader B, so it's no big deal, but like what the heck? any ideas?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.