Iphone

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm looking at getting a iphone but I have been told apple are releasing a new iphone in June. Does anyone know if this is true?
Also is O2 contract up soon as I'm on Vodafone?

Cheers

Reaction score
There are two things happening in June, the new 3.0 software for the iPhone will be out and most people are 99% sure that the new iphone will also be released as well.

No me is exactly sure what the new phone will have buy millions of new camera lenses have been ordered so at the very least there will be a better camera. Video features will also be added but that should be part of the 3.0 software which will make it compatible with the current iPhone.

So I think you should wait it's only a few more weeks to find out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 1.7GHz i7 4GB 256GB, iPhone 4S 32GB, iPad 2 16GB
Its definitely happening BUT the announcement is in June, not the actual release. Release isn't likely until July. Still, I'd wait.

And I'd love to know how Apple plans on screwing those of us with a 3G and 18 month contract :|

Reaction score
Its definitely happening BUT the announcement is in June, not the actual release. Release isn't likely until July. Still, I'd wait.

And I'd love to know how Apple plans on screwing those of us with a 3G and 18 month contract :|

Yea thats why I waited, I was going to upgrade to the 3G last June but decided to hold onto my V1 since I didnt need GPS, although 3G would have been nice.

So I will see what they announce in June and probably buy in July.

Reaction score
Hello Everyone By latest news is that AT&T is planning to drop the cost of the entry-level i Phone plan in the US from $69US per month to $59 per month. The suspected drop will take place when new iPhone models are released, as early as "...next month."

What's AT&T's motivation here? To attract price-conscious customers, woo Apple away from a rumored Verizon deal or simply clear inventory for the next-generation iPhone? As a person who's on this plan, I honestly don't care why -- I just hope it happens.

The change would trim $120/year off of the current plan, reducing the overall cost of the 2-year plan to $1,760. [The original $240/year mention was due to an editing error. but it is a rumor as per i know ..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.