how to get the free space off and get the 32GB's back from Boot Camp

Reaction score
I've been meaning to ask this question for awhile. I downloaded Boot-Camp on to my Mac. And anyways, i want to get rid of the free space it used which was 32GB's. Anyone tell me how to get the free space off and get the 32GB's back of free space. Thanks.

~Jake~

Anyone? :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Aluminum unibody MBP, Intel core duo 2.4GHz proc, 4MB DDR3 RAM,
Open Bootcamp and select "Create or remove a Windows partition" and it should take you through the prompts from there.

OP
J
Reaction score
Well, that didn't work. Every time I open Boot-Camp assistant I get "Boot-Camp beta has expired". :p Any idea to which it's doing that?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Are you running 10.4 (Tiger)?

Reaction score
Reinstall Boot Camp Assistant from your Leopard DVD. This error has been associated with the Boot Camp beta that ran under 10.4. In your OP, you say you "downloaded Boot Camp," but it came with Leopard. If you downloaded something, it may have been the old, expired beta version that wound up replacing the current version of BC. You didn't need to download anything to run Boot Camp. Just find Boot Camp Assistant on the Leopard disk and you should be fine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.