PDA

View Full Version : Mac mon

Mon
09-14-2003, 11:16 PM
I still don't own a mac but i was looking at them today. I am not sure what to get powerbook or ibook. When i saw the price i did got one thing, a job application.

Mon
09-14-2003, 11:34 PM
i was having problems getting my profile image, but now i get it

sKaD
09-15-2003, 12:47 AM
Jobs are always a good thing to have first.

Do you plan on paying in cash or a loan?

Basically it all depends on your preferences. What you want to do with it. What you think looks nicer, etc..

sKaD

Fomer
09-15-2003, 03:23 AM
I still don't own a mac but i was looking at them today. I am not sure what to get powerbook or ibook. When i saw the price i did got one thing, a job application.

From what I have seen in the store either way you cant go wrong, a macs a mac. ;)

I myself don't have one yet, but in exactly 13 days I will be the proud owner of a 15 inch Powerbook, but with more and more Ibook topics I have seen they are starting to scratch my mind. And if I got an Ibook I could possibly buy the Ipod and some more ram all in the same day... eh maybe I need to do something rethinking myself. :D

muso
09-15-2003, 06:18 AM
I was in the same position - an 867mhz 15" powerbook with 768mb ram was what I was saving for, but then I thought about it and worked out I could get a 14" iBook with 640 ram and a 15gb iPod for the same price. And that's what I did. Couldn't be happier :D