Can't login aMSN

Reaction score
I can't login aMSN.

I entered my hotmail address and password but it keeps showing logging in and then reply with can't connect to server, anyone can help?? Thanks

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
MS has been having difficulties lately with Windows Live which directly impacts both Hotmail and MSN. Their server may have been busy or down at the time you were trying to log on. Try again later and if you still have a problem with logging on post back or contact Windows Live help.

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
New iMac 20" Leopard vs. 10.5.7
I am having problems with Windows Live as well. If you are using Safari 4 Beta, there have been some problems with the Windows Live Service on it, try using Firefox or something else. It doesn't happen to everyone, but some people (including me) don't seem to have much luck with Windows Live and Safari 4 Beta.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.