Photo Editing on a Mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Saving up for a Macbook
Hello everyone and thanks for looking at my thread!

I am currently Saving up for a Mac and i take alot of pictures and make alot of videos. I was just wondering if it is easy to edit with iPhoto for photos and iMovie for videos?

Thanks to anyone who has any comments or feedback!:D :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac--OSX 10.6.7
I do not edit movies, but I find iPhoto quite adequate for simple editing chores. I also use Photoshop Elements for Mac which adds more capabilities. Many others who need more complex software use Photoshop. The Mac is very good for working with photos.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4Ghz, 4gigs RAM white macbook, Seagate Hybrid Drive =)
also try Light Room from adobe very cool or i also like aperture 2, personally i have both :D and they work great not to complicated to use

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Depends on what kind of editing you are trying to do. Are you talking professional here or things like simple enhancements? If it's simple enhancements, iPhoto will be fine. If it's something more complex, you have quite a few options (including something like Photoshop).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4Ghz, 4gigs RAM white macbook, Seagate Hybrid Drive =)
thats true depends on what you need, still you could try the ones i mentioned before for 30days free, then if your convinced you could buy them, just my opinion ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.