Anti-Glare Film Set

Reaction score
Just a friendly note that if anyone doesn't have one of these is insane. I got mine yesterday after weeks of "meh don't really need it" and boy was I wrong.

Just the fact that I don't have to clean my paw prints off of my screen every two seconds anymore is reason enough to fall in love.

I'm sure this is old news to many of the veterans, but for anyone who just picked their phone up and is lurking, you know what to do :]

Reaction score
I have the anti glare film on my touch and the wife has the regular one on her iphone. There is a noticeable difference. I prefer the anti glare film myself

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Yes I love it. I have to live without it though since it bubbles up with my Incase Slider cover.

OP
hellaflush
Reaction score
I have the "in case" hard case w/ the anti-glare film and I have no bubbles.

I may have gotten lucky during installation, but when I put it on I had two little bubble on the edges and I squeezed them out the side easily and never had any problems with bubbling again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.