Downloading Music from imeem.com to itunes

Reaction score
I'll admit I'm not the brightest bulb in the bunch when it comes to Mac., or any computer for that matter. But I come here after many hours of downloading and experimenting, to no avail.

I would be most heartened if someone would explain to me how I can download music from imeem.com and those kind of sites into iTunes. I use Safari but also have Firefox as my Internet browser.

My problem with computer instructions from the get-go has been that the writers of computer instructions assume a base intelligence of a person (like me!) trying to understand the instruction. With a heavy heart, I do reiterate that my knowledge of computer is next to nil. So if someone is bent on being a kindergarten teacher and would like to tackle this question, I would be most appreciative.

I would go to an Apple store and gladly pay for weekly instruction, but seeing that I'm over 5 hours away from a big city, that is not a viable option.

Many Blessings,

GG

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook - 2.0GHz - OS = 10.5.6
Download your music to a central place/folder, open iTunes, click FILE in the upper right-hand corner, choose ADD TO LIBRARY then choose the song(s) you downloaded. Does that help?

OP
G
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for your advice but it didn't work for me. Somehow I downloaded it as an .flv in Documents, when I went to click to Add to Library it didn't work. I don't know how change it over to an .mp3 file. Sigh.....

Also, I was trying to down some .mp3 freeware, and all it does is play in Quicktime. When I go in under File and try to save it, I can't click on the "Save As." Any advice?

I'm sure it's easy once I know how to do it. Just put a dunce cap on me....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Does imeem.com even allow you to download the music?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.