Question about wireless keyboard/mouse

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook Pro 2.26Ghz Unibody 4G RAM 160G HDD Superdrive
Of course it will. It has bluetooth built-in. I'm using a wireless keyboard and Might Mouse with my Macbook right now. A Macbook Pro will also work fine.

Reaction score
I'm almost positive that the answer to this is yes. As long as you meet the system requirements:
- A Bluetooth-enabled Macintosh computer
- Mac OS X v10.4.8 or later
- Existing keyboard and mouse for setup

OP
P
Reaction score
Ok cool. Is it worth it? I use my laptop w/ no wireless keyboard and mouse and at school everyday, but at home I'd like to use the wireless attachments. Do those of you who use it, keep your laptop on a table while sitting back with the wireless keyboard and mouse? Sounds nice.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook Pro 2.26Ghz Unibody 4G RAM 160G HDD Superdrive
Yep, pretty much. I take my Macbook to work (though granted I take the mouse with me) and use the internal keyboard/trackpad/mouse while at my desk leaving the external keyboard on my home desk. Also use a huge external monitor. At any rate bluetooth is very nice to have for such peripherals as I find the Macbook built-in keyboard a tad cramped. Works fine when I'm out and about, but when I'm in the comfort of my own home I use the comfort of my bluetooth full sized keyboard and Mighty Mouse.

EdH

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro(5.1), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4Ghz, 2GB RAM, 250GB hdd
I have a new Macbook pro and a wireless mighty mouse. I would have to say I rarely use the mouse. This is the first laptop I have owned where I didn't find it necessary to have a mouse attached.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
I have the bluetooth keyboard and mouse at home on my desk. I like the mighty mouse because I do a lot of video editing and so the trackpad is a no-no. Got the keyboard because otherwise it would look weird and now my MBP can sit at the back of my desk and I can view the 15" MBP screen and my 22" LG screen at the same time. Works fantastically.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
I will buy one when they include a trackpad on the wireless keyboard heck if
they offered that then I would have to buy a mini for the home theater.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I use my MacBook Pro on a Rain Design mStand at work with the wireless keyboard. It's definitely worth it, IMO - much better ergonomics if you're working at a desk. Shockingly enough, even with the chiclet keyboard, it's wonderfully responsive and easy to type on (just don't look down as it doesn't look it's easy to type on ;) ).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
The Logitech DiNovo Edge comes with a trackpad built into the keyboard. Looks much better than the Apple keyboards too

Reaction score
question

Is it normal to have to reconnect your apple wireless keyboard after every power cycle or reboot? Thats what i have to do...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.