Webjal on the Mac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 3.2ghz/4TB/16GBram - Mac Book Pro 2.4ghz Intel 2 duo core/4GBram/750GB
(Mods, please forgive me if this subject is in the wrong place)

Does anyone know if there is a Webjal application for Mac? I have a Nextel i830 phone and like to frequently change ringtones and wallpaper, but I can only do it at work on the PC. The forum that I found, upon searching, really disrespects the Mac too! I hate that sh**. I've been using both platforms daily for years now, so I feel that I have a grasp on whats good and not good. All the PC's just feel cheap from every aspect, from software to hardware. Ya know?

What do you say to ignorant fools who dis Mac computers? Anyway, thanks in advance for any info on the Webjal or other Nextel software on the Mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
(this is the perfect place for this thread. kudos for not just putting it in Anything Goes)

i too have the i830 and i too use webJal at work. but have been unsuccessful in using it at home. i found a tutorial on how to use it on Virtual PC, but have yet to reinstall virtual PC:

http://www.phonemodz.com/webjal/webjalvpc.pdf

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.