Copy and Paste images

E

Extra Terrestri

I'm doing some AS Level Geography coursework now, since it is half-term for the schools in the UK. I came across a website called 'multimap' and was wondering how I can copy an image of the map and paste it onto AppleWorks word document?

I tried 'select all' and Apple+C button, but it wouldn't work, only copying the text. Could someone help me with this problem please?

The website is here if you need to test it:

Multi-Map

Cheers.

OP
E

Extra Terrestri

Oh, and could you tell me how to 'crop' or scale down a picture once you have put it on the word document. Is there an icon to do this or do you have to do it yourself?

Plus, when I save a picture, it saves in a Safari icon form. How do I view a picture in the'pictures' folder without getting on the internet to view it?

Sorry about these questions, I'm absolutely useless when it comes to PCs/Mac.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" iBook G4
try holding down, shift-apple-4 drawa box around the image, it will create a pdf file on your desktop, then export that to a jpeg.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
alright..This is a mac, therefore there are no pointless steps required...get ready:

Click on the map, drag to desktop

:-O

OP
D

Danster

ApplejustWorks said:
alright..This is a mac, therefore there are no pointless steps required...get ready:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Very Good 50 points to you ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookAir iPhone6
ApplejustWorks said:

yeh got to give you that one sarcastic, but funny never the less

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
I copy images on websites with control + mouse click. Opens a menu to choose the save method

OP
E

Extra Terrestri

Nice one Guys!

My coursework is probably the best presented piece in years, thanks to the wonderful AppleWorks. Could I ask you people one more question please? I find you a very helpful bunch:

How do you put a internet related image on the desktop?

It is from:

www.ffonline.com/ff7/wallpaper.htm

Cheers!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.