Real Time Graphic Eq for Streamed Audio

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook w/ OS x, and 2ghz Intel processor.
Hey!

This is my first post, so please don't flame me too bad!

Do you guys know of any freeware/shareware real time graphic eq's that I can run all my audio thru, so I can turn the low-end down on my streamed TV shows?

I've got a customized audio setup that's been 'frankensteined' from various 5.1 systems, hi-fi's and random speakers I've seen going cheap. It's got great clarity across the frequency ranges, and I've got it so the bass tracks are high in the mix (just the way I like it! :D ). My slight problem is with the audio that gets streamed from video sites like Sina and Megavideo...whereas I can use the Itunes g.Eq to sort out any level issues with stuff played thru that, I'm stuck with whatever audio levels the website wants to chuck at me.

Before you ask, I've already got the bass turned all the way down on my outboard preamp/ graphic e.q, and Jack Bauer's v8 trucks and machinegun fire still shakes the room apart! lol!

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Phil

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook w/ OS x, and 2ghz Intel processor.
:-O perfickt!! You are a LEGEND!

For that tasty bit of ear-candy, I'll sort out some photos of my audio setup tomorrow...right now I'm gonna start playin with the effects on Hijack :-D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.