AirPort not working with certain wireless network

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white MacBook - 2.16GHz, 2GB RAM, 500GB HD iPhone Specs: white 3GS - 32GB
Hi everyone, there's a problem with my AirPort on my 2G white MacBook. It works on every wireless network that I've used it with, except for the one that is at my school. It used to work at my school before they changed to this new network. Obviously the new wireless network works as I am currently using it to type this message with my iPod. When I start up Windows via Bootcamp it works, but just not when using Leopard 10.5.6. I've constantly re-typed or checked this network's password and name. Any ideas to help?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
What type of encryption is the new network using? Has the network name changed in any way?

What you might have to do is clear all your old Airport settings that were previously being used and start over with the new network.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.