Software for making dance music mixes?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15" 2.5GHz, 2Gb RAM, 250Gb HDD, 512Mb VRAM
Hi all.

I was listening to some tracks today and thought they'd sound grand mixed together in a mix. That got me thinking that it would be great to make my own DJ mix, even though I'm hopeless on turntables, and am too lazy anyway... :Smirk:

Is there any software, preferably free- or shareware, where I bung in a list of tracks where it'll automatically beatmatch them and blend them together, preferably allowing me to tweak the fades a little afterwards?

I know, I want the world on a stick, but is there a bit of software out there that'll do what I want? Any help much appreciated!

Thanks,
Al.

OP
alexknibb
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15" 2.5GHz, 2Gb RAM, 250Gb HDD, 512Mb VRAM

Well, thanks for replying. However, I feel I should tell you that what you're talking about appears to be some form of medication for erectile dysfunction, rather than a piece of mixing software compatible with OSX. Easy mistake to make, mind you, so don't feel too bad, ok? :Smirk:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.