Indexing on Google

Reaction score
I was just wonder . . .

I've got a Wordpress site site up on fatcow. I started a couple of months ago. I've got a plug-in for auto sitemaps, and its the same one I use on all my site and it seems to work very well. On this new site, however, I get this in Google tools.

site-map.jpg

any idea why all the pages are not being indexed?

Reaction score
You said it's a new site, correct? Google takes a little while to fully index a new site - but it will. Login to the Google Webmaster Tools site and poke around the help pages and FAQs, which explain this better. You might also wish to check the Diagnostics section of Google Webmaster Tools to be sure you have no crawl problems - but you're probably good to go. My last site took a month before Google started keeping up closely with new published content - but I started with a lot more content at the launch.

Reaction score
Exactly… google takes some time to index a new site. To get indexed in the google, try these things

Submit your xml site map to search engines
Update and refresh your site content at regular intervals
Do some off- page optimization.

These things would certainly help your site indexing in the search engines.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.