"Unsupported Image Format"

Reaction score
Alright, so I do some amateur photography and do a lot of live music shows. I shot a pretty big/important show last night and I'm going over the photos tonight.

I'm using Aperture and a bunch of the photos are coming up in the viewer and say "Unsupported Image Format". But in the browser I can see the preview.

Is there any way to fix this and rescue these images? I shoot a ton of these pictures so I shoot in JPG instead of RAW as RAW takes up too much space on a CF card...

OP
K
Reaction score
IMGUNSPT.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.4 GHZ, 2G Ram, 160 GB HD| iPhone 4
I looked around and found that a lot of people have had problems with the sRAW / sRAW + JPEG format. Im not sure if thats the answer you need.

OP
K
Reaction score
I looked around and found that a lot of people have had problems with the sRAW / sRAW + JPEG format. Im not sure if thats the answer you need.

Nah man, just shooting straight JPG.

The thing is is that there are plenty of other images on the CF card that I used that work just fine.

It makes no sense. I'm trying to import to iphoto, maybe i can get em that way.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.