Wordpress: DOMtabs Hiding Comment Forms

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Hey all,

I have a little issue here and I can't seem to figure it out. I am using DOMtabs in my sidebar to display popular tags, comments, and other misc. information. This all works fine and how I want it to. The problem is with DOMtab and the comments.

When you click on a post to read it or click on comments on a post to make a comment, the comment form will disappear once the page has fully loaded. I am having one heck of a time trying to get this worked out.

Some comment forms will stay during certain posts, other posts the form goes away. I know it's DOMtabs. I am pretty sure it is overriding a <div> somewhere, but I cannot figure it out. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Any alternatives to DOMtabs? I was looking at IDtabs, it looks good, but I couldn't style it for some reason.

Knoxware.org | ghostknox.com is where the domtab is installed and everything. If you click on a post comment, you'll see what I'm talking about.

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Update.

I figured something out. The comment forms only disappear when the user clicks the "comments" link on the front page / when reading article. (see image)
08074775ba.png

-------
The comment forms display just fine if the user clicks on the article title.

284d610796.png

The forms stay if there are comments and if they click on the comment link like above / first picture. They only disappear when there are no comments.

Does anyone have any idea about that? I hope I am explaining it throughly.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.