Shinza debuts ZeroShock notebook sleeves, cases

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Source: MacMinute.com

Shinza debuts ZeroShock notebook sleeves, cases (outdated link removed)
September 8, 2003 - 00:03 EDT Shinza today announced the ZeroShock line of notebook sleeves and mobile accessory cases. The ZeroShock line is composed of a high-resistance polyurethane foam that provides superior absorption of external impact force. The ZeroShock Notebook Sleeves are available for 12-inch (outdated link removed) (US$24.95) and 15-inch (outdated link removed) ($14.95) laptops and come in blue, black, grey, and red (outdated link removed) (12-inch only). The ZeroShock Mobile Accessory Case (outdated link removed) is available in three different sizes and two colors (black and grey) and offers protection for digital cameras, portable music players, PDAs, and other devices.

My notes: I am really not sure why the 15 incher is less expensive.. My guess is that this is a typo and that the 12 inch and 15 inch are the same price. I could be wrong :) I couldn't get to their website so either they are swamped with people or their site is just plain down.. As much traveling as I do.. I could see why this would be something I want to look into! :) Cheers!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.