storing files VISTA - MAC OS X

Reaction score
Dear all,

I've got the standard MacBook Pro 2.53Ghz with a dual boot: OS X + Vista.

I also have an external HDD (WD, 250GB). I have installed the Paragon NTFS read/write for MAC OS X and have installed HFS Explorer for Vista. And I had also installed CrossOver (Pro + GameS)

The trouble is... When I was using OS X, I have backed up some .iso files from my NTFS partition onto the standard MAC partition. Now, after I've put them back, windows sais they are damaged... I have two computers and the same error appears on both..

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Regards and I wish you all a Happy New Year!!

OP
B
Reaction score
I have noticed that the .iso files stop working under WINDOWS only after I have opened them using Disk Utility in OS X...

Could anyone help please?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.53 DC2, 09 Mini 2.0 DC2, 07 Mini 2.16 DC2, MB 2.0 DC2, iBook G3 900MHz, G4 Sawtooth 1.6Ghz
unfortunately this seems to be an occasional problem that Paragon corrupts some files when writing to NTFS drives. i have had this happen myself from time to time. it seems to happen with larger files like iso's or at least to me.

i just try to avoid using it unless i have to.

i know that doesnt help your problem but at least you know your not alone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.