Anyone have any idea why my CS4 PS needs 16,777,216 TB of virtual memory???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2008 MacBook Pro 15.4" 2.4GHz 4GB, 19in Viewsonic LCD, Mac Alum keyboard, Razer Diamondback 3G
Yeah...so my CS4 Photoshop is acting up...whenever I use my Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet w/ it and I use a brush or burn tool, basically anything other than selection tools it freezes/ catches up, but w/ no spinny wheel.

Here is a picture of what I'm talking about

Picture5.png

hm....something bout the virtual private memory seems a little out of whack...:Not-Amused:...and that's just from making a bout 50px x 13px brush stroke on a transparent layer...Also it has even shown my CPU usage of PS to jump to 99%...which can't be right

I msged Wacom 'bout it but I was wondering if anyone else has this problem. My comp specs are in my profile and I'm running the newest drivers for the tablet, and my software update is up to date.

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2008 MacBook Pro 15.4" 2.4GHz 4GB, 19in Viewsonic LCD, Mac Alum keyboard, Razer Diamondback 3G
yeah I loled for a bit...but was more just angry

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.