Adesso CyberTablet Z12 Driver Problem.

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new to these forums. I have just purchased a Mac OS X 10.5.6 (Leopard) and I am trying to install this driver link (Scroll to the bottom). When I do I get about half way and it stops and starts at the beginning of the installation. I've noticed that it stops at info.plist.

I have been able to install this driver on a Mac OS X 10.4.11 and it works great. The tablet seems to be recognized by Mac OS X 10.5.6 and I can used all the functionality of the tablet that Mac lets you. Such as write and so on and so fourth. The program Art Rage 2.5 works perfectly fine without the drivers but programs like Photoshop need this driver to detect pen pressure.

I have contacted Adesso numerous times and have tried to call several times without any response. I'm hoping that someone may have the solution for me or perhaps could help me figure a solution.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.