iPhoto Help. Printing Out Your Own Greeting Cards?

Reaction score
Ok so sorry if this has been asked before.

I'm trying to print out a image of mine the way a greeting card would be using iPhoto 08.

I have A4 sheets and I want to print out my image on its side so that I can then fold it like a greeting card if you know what I mean.

Its a Portrait picture but I need it just on one side of the page but I can't find any option or way of doing this. Not on my Mac or not even on my PC!!!

I really want to print out my own cards and I don't see why this should be such a problem.

Shouldn't it be a main option to choose???

If anyone could help me please it would be great.

I have both a Mac and a PC with Windows Vista.

Again sorry if this has been asked before.

Reaction score
I print cards and calendars from iPhoto by doing my design and then using the Print function to Save as PDF.

Then I can use Preview (or any other PDF viewer) to choose how best to print the pages.

OP
F
Reaction score
I print cards and calendars from iPhoto by doing my design and then using the Print function to Save as PDF.

Then I can use Preview (or any other PDF viewer) to choose how best to print the pages.

Thank you so much for the reply!!!
I will try it tomorrow and let you know if it works!!! :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.