Why do e-macs not have a specific forum here?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5 iMac, 1.8, 1 Gig, airport// G4 PowerMac w/Apple LCD, 12" G4 PowerBook, G3 Clamshell
Just wondered why the emac does not have a specific forum here? :confused:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Mainly because the volume of posts was not very high. So to help streamline things, we combined several low volume groups into this one.

OP
W
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5 iMac, 1.8, 1 Gig, airport// G4 PowerMac w/Apple LCD, 12" G4 PowerBook, G3 Clamshell
Cool- makes sense! So are emacs not used by many or are they just so busy at their eMacs that they just don't have time to post? ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
eMacs are being phased out by apple and since they haven't been updated in more than a year there haven't been many people to purchase them lately and therefor fewer posts

OP
W
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks for the replies to my silly post- I just wondered and you guys asnswered my questions, BTW, I had noticed the phase out on the e's, but was kinda surprised at the lack of posts by e-mac-ers....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBA. 15" MBP. iPhone 4. 3G Pad 2.
eMacs being phased out is just a rumor nothing more. I really hope Apple don't as they are great, stable, all in one, easy to use machines that kids can't fit in their backpacks. I really can't imagine very many schools using the Mini unless they go to the expense of locking each one onto the desk.
I Love my super drive eMac :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.