Can no longer find iWeb on my Mac?

Reaction score
Can't find iWeb

I was in the process of building a website for my father a few months back and had to take a break from it up until now. The problem is - I cannot find iWeb anywhere on my computer anymore. I have gone to the search in every area/file on here but it is nowhere to be found.

I am not very good with computers, and I am REALLY bad with Macs. I have had one for almost a year now and still dont know how to do hardly anything on these things, so any advice or instructions you have for me please be very detailed on what I do and where I go. I am tired of spending hours and hours of my time trying to figure these things out!

Also, if any of you know of a book that I could purchase that would help me better my skills at building my webpage that would be very helpful as well. I have only found 2 books that teach someone how to use iWeb and there is barely a chapter in them describing how to use it.

Thanks for your help!::Smirk:

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.