Full uninstallation of Parallels

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been reading the forum and realize most people prefer FUSION. I am trying to delete Parallel, but unsure if I did it properly; where do you go to uninstall stuff in a Macbook? I'm new to Mac, so need some help.

I deleted the file in Applications, and I think a file in Documents as well; is that it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Yep, that's about it. Though in case you didn't know, you could have imported the Parallels disk image to Fusion so that you didn't have to install Windows all over again if you didn't want to.

OP
K
Reaction score
Yep, that's about it. Though in case you didn't know, you could have imported the Parallels disk image to Fusion so that you didn't have to install Windows all over again if you didn't want to.

Thanks Kash,
the reason I didn't do that is because I was so confused about where all my stuff were being saved in this virtual drive. It really bothered me that I couldn't locate some files that were saved in windows xp.

Anyone has advice on configuring the hard drive for virtual drives like this? I am currently running boot camp Windows Xp (mainly for playing some games) but I am considering also to have a VM so that I can access windows xp for basic stuff like megaupload toolbar, dc++, etc., that cannot be used in Mac OSX.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.