Need help with built-in iSight on XP ...

Reaction score
I'm running Windows XP Home Premium (32-bit, SP3) on my Intel iMac. What I need help with is getting the built-in iSight to run with a H.323-compatible videoconferencing program, such as Netmeeting. The iSight does work within Windows Explorer as an USB video imaging device; however, it doesn't activate when I use Netmeeting or Sorenson EnVision SL (a program used by deaf people to videoconference with other deaf people, such as myself). My question is, can I get the iSight to work as a webcam within XP, and if so, how? Thanks in advance; would really appreciate an answer ...

OP
O
Reaction score
*bump* Can someone please help me out here ... ? Still haven't gotten any replies. Thanks.

OP
O
Reaction score
Thanks for your help, but this is not what I need. What I need is to know if I can use the built-in iSight camera on my Mac within a Windows environment, and have it work with Netmeeting much in the same way that, say, an external webcam would (e.g. a Logitech or Creative Labs webcam). I've tried looking all over for an answer, but nothing so far. Someone please help ... Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.