recommendations for external monitor?

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for an external monitor for my black macbook. I was looking at the 26 inch Samsung Touch of Color that also has an HDTV tuner. Can anyone verify that this is a good monitor. I've read some things about the color being kinda crappy. If anyone could give me some info on this monitor thanks. :D Samsung ToC T260HD 26" LCD HDTV - 2x HDMI

Reaction score
Where are you gonna use it for? work, games, movies?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core 2 Duo, PPC G4
I have two Samsung displays and they work great with my Macs. I'd suggest you take your MacBook to a shop that sells the display you want and ask if you can try the display with your computer. That's how I bought both of my Samsungs. The store was glad to let me try out the displays.

Also, Samsung has software that can be used with most of their displays and the latest version is compatible with Mac OS X 10.5.5. It's called MagicTune and you can download it from Samsung's site.

SAMSUNG learning resource - download

You have to scroll all the way down to find the Mac version.

The only problem with Samsung is that their support for Mac users is non-existent.

Claire

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.