buying japanese (JIS) apple keyboard in the us?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" C2D 2.2Ghz SR 2GB RAM 128MB VRAM 120GB HDD
hey!

well, title says it all :Blushing: i need the japanese layout version of the apple keyboard (wired/wireless). where could i find one in the US?
or would the japanese apple store ship to the US? my japanese is not too good, i wish there was an english version for the japanese site...

any help would be greatly appreciated!

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
sorry, double post. please delete!

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Why do you need a JIS keyboard? You could easily type in Japanese by just setting that up in "International" under system preference.

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
because me likey ;D
i really dig the os x japanese input feature, but it simply would be cool to have some kana on the keys themselves. call me crazy, i'm used to it.

and yeah, i know shipping could get expensive, i just want to know whether it would be possible at all to get it in the US.

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
well yes, but my japanese is still a bit weak ;D
i`m afraid it'll say somewhere i cant order to the US... and apparently japan handles addresses differently.

maybe someone could enlighten me as to whether it says its possible/impossible to order outside japan?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.