Logic Pro 7 Please Help!

Reaction score
Hi,
I've been running Logic Pro 7 for a number of years now. Absolutely fine. I then recently connected my Mac to the internet. Yestedray, trying to instal the new version of iTunes, I had to do a software update on my OS X. It then told me that an update for Logic was also available. So I downloaded and installed that and now Logic isn't working anymore!!!
It boots up normally until it gets to Scanning Audio Units, and then an error message comes up saying:
An unexpected error -192 occured.
ID: Error: -192 / ???? : -1

What should I do????? Should I delete Logic and re-install it from the original disc? Will that mean I loose all my work and synths???

Please someone help!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac, 13" MacBook
I'd try running the update again, failing that you'd have to give reinstalling Logic a try.
You wouldn't lose any of your projects, the synths may need to be installed again too.

OP
O
Reaction score
Just in case anyone is interested, when I took all the component files out of the Component folder in Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components, Logic did start up but obviously couldn't find any of my synths. I then closed Logic, put back one component file, started Logic, it scanned that synth, made sure that one works, closed Logic again, put in another... that seems to work.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.