Help with Boot Camp...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" 1Ghz G4  iPhone 3G  10.5.5
It looks to be the full retail version, so it should be fine.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey

Be careful with that purchase! If you'll look closely at the type of license you're supposedly getting, you'll see that particular copy is a volume licensed copy. Which means it probably won't pass the "MS Genuine Windows Validation" test. It'll activate but you may be stuck with an illegal copy.

Volume license keys (activation product keys) are a dime a dozen floating around various so called discount sellers. They're all illegal and won't validate.

I would pass on that purchase and instead go to a legitimate seller like Amazon or NewEgg.

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook OS Leopard
I would read this very carefully if I were you. It is the last part of the sales statement, and I would class it as the "fine print".

Attention:

By pressing this button you agree that you are purchasing the software that does NOT include any COA label or a sticker from the manufacturer & comes on a CD ,There is no technical support provided by the software manufacturer. You can still get automatic updates. You will receive the Full version on CD & a volume license key number only. All the software we offer in the English language only.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.