HP Scanjet 3500

Reaction score
I'm having problems with my HP Scanjet 3500. When I scan the image is tinted, sometimes its yellow, sometimes it's magenta, sometime cyan. I problem stated after a update was downloaded from the HP website. I've tried the looking to HP for a fix but all I get from the tech support line is a recorded message to check the web site! I've had this problem for a while and have tried all the latest drivers and updates...nothing work. Vuescan won't work with the 3500. Anyone know of a fix or where to get an older driver for the 3500?

OP
C
Reaction score
When I scan the image is tinted, sometimes its yellow, sometimes it's magenta, sometime cyan. I problem stated after a update was downloaded from the HP website. I've tried the looking to HP for a fix but all I get from the tech support line is a recorded message to check the web site! I've had this problem for a while and have tried all the latest drivers and updates...nothing work. Vuescan won't work with the 3500. Anyone know of a fix or where to get an older driver for the 3500?

OP
C
Reaction score
iMovie jpegs are pixelated

I trying to get images I created in Photoshop and Illustrator in to imovie hp. I have tried every file format available in these programs at various resolutions. However, all I get are pixelated results. I've never had this problem with files from iphoto (imported from camera) and I've tried to import these files into iphoto then imove and I get the same results.. Any know of a work around to get crisp looking jeps in to imovie from Photoshop and/or Illustrator?

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
**Threads Merged into ONE thread. Please do not crosspost in 3 forums***

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.