Gots me a new iPhone 3G!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Black MacBook | 2.2GHz Core 2 Duo | 4GB RAM | 160GB HDD
Hey all! Just wanted to let you know I'm the proud owner of a new white iPhone 3G! I got the white over the black - there's just something funky about having a black screen on a white body. It's very cool!

The thing I love the most about it is that it's typically "apple" - connecting to my home network was a breeze, syncing everything up was dead easy, usability in general is just really intuitive. Cool! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
Pics or you don't really own it ;)

OP
Simms
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pics or you don't really own it ;)

Fair enough ;)

iPhone3.jpg
iPhone2.jpg

iPhone1.jpg

Is naaice.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Photoshopped. The shadows are all wrong ;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Are you going to leave it naked or buy a cover for it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.4 Intel C2D, 4GB RAM
LOL you guys crack me up!

OP
Simms
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I bought a Marware C.E.O. Glide case. I'm the sort of person who likes to throw it in my bag when I'm not using it, but when I am using it, I like it to be all slim and shiny - the way it was built. That's why I don't really like protective skins or whatever. Yeah, it means I have a higher chance of dropping it because I have to take it out of the case every time I use it - but I'll be real careful! Haha.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I bought a Marware C.E.O. Glide case. I'm the sort of person who likes to throw it in my bag when I'm not using it, but when I am using it, I like it to be all slim and shiny - the way it was built. That's why I don't really like protective skins or whatever. Yeah, it means I have a higher chance of dropping it because I have to take it out of the case every time I use it - but I'll be real careful! Haha.

I feel the same way. I bought a Griffin Elan Form case for my 2G iPod Touch, but just recently noticed that Zagg has an Invisibile Shield for it as well. I have an Invisible Shield on my MacBook Pro, and although it was cumbersome to apply, I actually like it quite a bit - and now there's no chance of scratches or even light dents. If you really like the factory look, but want to avoid scratches, I'd highly recommend an Invisible Shield.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.