imac and nintendo wii

Reaction score
i have an alluminium imac which has wireless capabilities built in. i have virgin broadband hooked up via an ethernet cable, i do not own a wireless router. can i connect the wii to the internet with my imac alone and if so how is it done.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
i can not say for sure that it will work. i know you can share out your internet connection if you are wired and share it out wirelessly. you might have to do some port forwarding on your firewall that the iMac has to get an internet connection. try it out and let us know!!!!!

OP
H
Reaction score
i can not say for sure that it will work. i know you can share out your internet connection if you are wired and share it out wirelessly. you might have to do some port forwarding on your firewall that the iMac has to get an internet connection. try it out and let us know!!!!!

i have made the connection with the firewall off, how do i make an exception for the wii, i want my firewall active.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.