Dv Bridges

D

d-funct

Hi,

I've had a quick look around the web and I was just wondering whats the best value DV bridge for a total beginner at home movies? I've heard the name "dazzle hollywood" alot and was wondering what else there is on the market for around the same price point

BTW I'm in the UK so it would help if I could get it from the UK or at least cheap shipping :)

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
DSR-25 from sony is probually somethin you would like to have. I have it works like a dream. It allows you to connect a vcr to it and capture from the vcr, or just put a dv directly into it. It is not a bridge, because i have never seen one before and therefore don't know what they look like or where to buy one, but i read on what they do and so i think the sony DSR-25 deck would be your choice.
http://www.dvshop.ca/vdecks/sonydecks.html

OP
D

d-funct

Wow if I wanted something like that I would of probally ermmm 'borrowed' one from my uncles studio.

What I'm taking about is something like the Dazzle hollywood DV bridge here

OP
D

d-funct

I know this topic is a bit dead but I saw someone asking a similar question a couple of threads down and was just wondering if anyone had any more input for it

Cheers

d

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.