Beware of this vendor

Reaction score
I bought some equipment from macwireless.com to connect my Mac wirelessly to my network. It's a ethernet adapter that plugs into the wall outlet and connects to your mac. The company charged me for overnight shipping, yet it took a week to arrive at my location. They said they would reimburse me and never did. Everything arrived and within 3 days it was not working. I called them and waited two days for a return call. When they finally called back they told me to send the defective unit back, so they could repair or replace. I was not able to get on-line without their device. I asked if they could just send me a new one and I'd return this one. They said NO. When I questioned them they said they had to go that they didn't have the time to discuss this with me.
I tole them they suck, and they told later told my wife I dropped the f-bomb on them. BTW we're Christian.

This is the worst customer service I ever received, they were rude, unwilling to help, and useless. I ended up buying 2 units on Ebay for $70 . The original usins were $190.00!!! Please do not use this vendor.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Get the address of the company from their web site and then write a letter describing all that happened to their local Better Business Bureau. File an official complaint with the BBB and any other state or local authorities that you can determine will help.

Always be polite and stick to the facts when writing. Document everything; times, who you spoke with, when, etc. Good luck.

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
Good one chsag! I wondered yesterday on reading the OP if there was some sort of consumer protection organisation (we have two in NZ, both govt funded). And to Greg0628 I add, don't be put off by any attempt on the part of the vendor to say "oh, if only you'd brought this matter to our attention, we could have resolved it without all this blah, blah". That's nothing but grease-speak.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.