Boot Camp help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Alu 13.3 Inch , 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 duo , 2.2gb 667 DDR2 SDRAM & Ipod Touch 16gb
I previously had to remove my Windoze partition on my macbook. And now I can't repartition it again. Is there a way to fix this issue? I keep getting at Disk Utility ( Look at image below ) when Bootcamp tells me to verify & repair my disk.

my.php

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
No image included with your post. How did you remove Windows and the Boot Camp partition? Did you boot back to OS X and run the Boot Camp assistant, select create partition, select restore?

Have you run Disk Utility and verified the disk?

Regards.

OP
Lytheil
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Alu 13.3 Inch , 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 duo , 2.2gb 667 DDR2 SDRAM & Ipod Touch 16gb
my.php

Sorry, I already have ran Disk Utility and verified. Here's what happened.

Edit - for some reason. The wont work,

[url=http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture2ao9.png]ImageShack - Hosting :: picture2ao9.png[/url], please open this in a different tab and take a look.

I removed the partition by using BootCamp Assistant. Is there another way to fix it? Right now, I can't even create a partition to restore.

Reaction score
If you ran the Boot Camp assistant and use "restore," that "restores" the hard drive to a full OSX hard drive, with no windows on it. *poof* - Windows BGone. That's how you remove it. If you didn't actually do that, please try it. Did you do something else? Are you encountering any other issues with your OSX Mac HD? Worst case would likely be a reinstall of OSX or a restore from a Time Machine or other backup prior to the boot camp partition.

Cheers

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Excerpted from the very excellent Basic Mac OS X Troubleshooting guide:

7) File System Check - When booting up your computer hold down the Apple Key & the S key and it will boot into single user mode. When the text is done loading on the screen type in /sbin/fsck -f and hit enter.
When that is done if it fixed things then do the check again to make sure it is cleared
When finished with that type in exit and it will start the computer in normal mode

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.