Data Rescue made a partition i don'tt need

Reaction score
Hi every body! i;m a eally newbie in this mac world and this is my first issue. 2 day ago i was trying to restore some data from my ipod. So Data Rescue was my option to deal with this problem. One of the options this software offer you, is the clonning option. So i have the "brilliant idea" to use my sata 500gb external usb hard drive. I bought this external drive as my bach up disk in time machine. So after starting the process of clonning in data rescue, a new partition was created with teh name of my ipod. So right now i can only see that partition that is just 30gb of capacity (max of my ipod). I cannot acces to the rest of the disk and i don't know how to erase this partition without causing any loss of data in the other. i just want to know if this is possible, to erase the 30 gb partition, without loosing anything in the rest of the disk, or if it's not possible?

I will really appreciate any help you can give me, i have important information y the rest of the disk and i really want to try what i can, and erase the disk is the last thing i can do.

I hope you got the answer for my problem, i will be here waiting for your reply.
Thanks,
Demo

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.