Windows Mobile 6.0/ 6.0 & Activesync Integration

Reaction score
As much as I would love to have an iPhone, I can't because I have sprint at the moment.

I have an HTC Touch, and I need to find a way to use activesync with my macbook so I can upgrade from Windows Mobile 6.0 to 6.1.

I've heard of something called SyncMate, but I don't know if I should trust it, or what all is involved in doing this upgrade properly.

I don't even know if this is the right forum to post in, but maybe someone has some insight!?

Please let me know.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
I think this might be what you're looking for:

The Missing Sync for Windows Mobile.

I don't know if it will allow you to do upgrades though. I use that for my Blackberry but still had to use an old Windows machine to upgrade my BB O.S.. (Thankfully RIM is coming out with Mac software first quarter next year!)

OP
H
Reaction score
I don't know if it will allow you to do upgrades though. I use that for my Blackberry but still had to use an old Windows machine to upgrade my BB O.S.. (Thankfully RIM is coming out with Mac software first quarter next year!)

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback.

I'm very happy to hear there will be Mac software soon!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.66 C2D, 13" MacBook i7 2.9GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 4
Before my iPhone I had an HTC 8525 and Treo 750. When you get ROM you wish to load, there is a program for the Mac that will upgrade the OS for you using the .IMG file from the official release. I can't remember the name of it but I found it in the forums over at xda-developers - Xda-developers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback.

I'm very happy to hear there will be Mac software soon!

Well, for Blackberry's, not for Window's Mobile phones. That is up to the developers of those phones.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.