Illuminated Bluetooth Keyboard for macs

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
08 MBP OSX 10.5.4
Hi I've been looking for an illuminated bluetooth keyboard, preferably for mac, but not necessary. I'm a Dj and I'm tired of all the wires, and the backlight is a must, as I'm usually in dimly lit places. Also if anyone knows of a flex bluetooth keyboard, the silicone ones that roll up, that would be great.
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
Sorry, can't find a bluetooth one, but there's quite a few backlight ones out there.

Could always buy a MacBook Pro ;).

OP
W
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
08 MBP OSX 10.5.4
Its for my MBP man, I love this keyboard, my goal is to use it remotely while I'm Djing, thanks for the response.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Oh right! That's a pretty good idea, there must be a product like that out there somewhere.

OP
W
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
08 MBP OSX 10.5.4
How long are the cords on wired keyboards, I haven't bought a keyboard in years, the one for my desktop is from the early 90's I think, its kinda yellow.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dunno... the one on my ancient, neglected PC is like 4ft, but I dunno if that's the norm or how they are these days!

OP
W
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
08 MBP OSX 10.5.4
the logitech is nice, but i'm looking for a fully illuminated keyboard the DiNovo has 17 function keys that are back lit, but I don't think the whole keyboard is, thanks for the post

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.