Logic pro loops

Reaction score
Hi there i have logic pro but i cant seem to find all of my loops? Only half are lit up the others are dull and unclickable?

can any one tell me where i can get some or fix my problem?

thanks

Reaction score
I had the same problem a couple years back! I fixed it by dropping my apple loops folder into the loop browser window of Garageband for reindexing.
Hope this help's. ;)

OP
D
Reaction score
Dont help

Sorry that dos not help i am pretty new to this and i dont seem to have an apple loops folder???

thank you

Reaction score
Have you searched for it in spotlight? It should be located in.. library/audio/apple loops/apple

OP
D
Reaction score
searched spotlight

hi there thanks for your help mate but i searched spotlight and theres nothing in there so i obviously dont seem to have non for some strange reason? I have reinstalled the whole program but still no luck? got any ideas on how i could possibly sort this out?????

thanks for your help

Reaction score
So they are showing up in logic but not on your system? that is strange! And you say a reinstall doesnt help? (that would of been my next suggestion.)
Are you installing logic from the dvd set, and have you tried a custom install with ALL of the content options checked?

OP
D
Reaction score
yeh thats the probem i reckon

i have lots a couple of my discs which come with it. So i pretty screwed really i think as i cant afford to splash out on a whole new package.(silly me) :(
Dont suppose you know where i can buy any new discs from?

thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.