Airport Express Help

Reaction score
Hi, I've been trying to troubleshoot my airport express but i can't seem to find any thread that directly answers my problem. I'm not exactly a techie when it comes to mac, so i hope someone could help me

I have a macbook and i want to connect it to the internet via my airport express. I connect my airport express using ethernet (dsl connection).

I have successfully configured my airport express, but it seems as if whenever i try to connect to the internet, my connection really slows down. I can't even log in to my yahoo messenger. is there anyway to fix this? because whenever i try to reconfigure using the airport utility, it always shows that there's an "error" that prevents it from applying new changes. i tried connecting to the net using windows vista and it seems to be working fine there, but with my mac it's really slow.

i hope i was clear about this. im really confused.

thanks!

roz

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.