specific forums

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
I see that we have forums for audio/video, all that is web, switcher hangot, etc in the General Discussions category. I think there should be another one, specifically for mac users who use their mas in art or as a tool for creating art, like graphic designers like myself and others. it would encompass what apps to use for specific desires/needs, how to do something in an app like photoshop or stuff like that, what plugins are available/useful, font management, page layout, and graphic design in general. I thnk its a good idea, plus, when I wanna post creations/projects for feedback, I have to put in anything goes, and I think its a specifed enough field to have its own forum. just an idea. like if someone asks:" I have an image in photoshop, and I wanna cut part of it out and use it in illustrator or indesign, and be able to put things behind it and not have that white area still cover the other artwork, how do I do this?" I am a pro at photoshop and could easily explain the clipping paths process. or I could start my own thread and call it Macmans art and stuff, and post all my creations/projects there, just ideas, Im full of ideas.:mac:

B

brewcityjay

Right on MACMAN

I too am in the graphics/art industry and I know that I could be more help to questions involving creative apps than I could with tech issues.

OP
Macman
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
cool, I can handle creative apps or troubleshooting as well as technical issues easily, so
hopefully an admin will see this and decide its necessary. I hope so, I have lots of friends in different graphics fields that could benefit from such a forum.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
One of the purposes of the Audio,Video, and Images forum is just as you describe. That would be the forum to use for your purpose.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.